Translate

Mar 3, 2022

What is your field of interest in Digital Marketing?

To be honest, I really love exploring new things and can’t keep a particular interest in one field. So this answer is going to be very vague. Hold tight! I came to know about Digital Marketing, a long time back. As a kid, we grew up with Facebook being a direct competitor with Hi5 and the social media network stage was blooming.

I grew up in an era where digital transformation took the world by storm. 2017 was the year I left out to explore more horizons, Digital Marketing was the first step I took, and ever since it has been running in my mind, soul, and body.

Digital Marketing as far as I know in the past 5 years, 43K hours have been all about Online medium/web, aka Internet, Selling something (Sales/Marketing), and Campaign/Effort Analysis. “Content Marketing via Social Media” was the first research paper I wrote in the year 2018 after I learned the fundamental concept of Digital Media presence with Online Websites and Social Media.

I have accumulated knowledge in the field of building websites along with Social Media Brand Pages, and now in the current scenario I handle everything from Brand Management/PR to Content Creation on all Digital Channels of Edureka

Spending 1L per day on ads, to establish an online presence is by far the biggest marketing campaign goal I have seen in my career of working as a Digital Marketing professional. Edureka’s products and services are charged at 5K to 2L, and the target audience is global with 75% Indian audience age ranging 20-49. It’s a decade-old company, and it’s fun due to the remote work access and the company's trust and culture in this changing world of digitalization.

We at Edureka are currently changing how the world gets an education in the Post pandemic digitization world. We are mixing Education with technology and making people's careers merrier for higher continuing education in the field of technologies.

The USP of Edureka is that it sells live sessions. Interaction and engagement are best when people can be open to learning new things and just shadow the entire work with the right education instilled in the online session content. Education has never been this easier and Upskilling is the new normal. Keeping yourself updated with the new trends would be the new normal.

Currently, working with Edureka as an Analyst, I have also come up to the point that Data and Numbers are really important if you want to improve on something. Like in my current situation, I have to bring 4.5 ratings on all social brand review pages which consist of more than 8 online review sites. Post quality daily/consistent marketing content campaigns on 4 major Social Media (Meta Platforms, LinkedIn, and Twitter) excluding Quora/Telegram, and improve the numbers of lead traffic/sessions.

Mostly my work includes the organic side, Performance Marketing Campaigns like Giveaways and Influencer Marketing has been much of the paid marketing initiatives I have been working on as well. Now I'm open to learning various types of Social ads content, we can run to gain more interesting objectives and goals completion according to client wants.

With Global spending on Social Media of about 710 billion. India has been spending 40K crores on Online digital advertising in a year, and this is set to only increase. With so much tough online competition, Can brands survive the fierce competition?

Creating optimized content based on the niche audience should be taken into high consideration when planning any business in the online world. Taking this all into consideration, my field of Interest in Digital Marketing is not limited to one particular work. I constantly learn, unlearn, and relearn. Interest is something that excites you and that interest is seen in Data Science. My journey to Data Science is the next blog I'm going to write, So stay tuned!

As far as giving you all a sneak peek, I have started building a portfolio on Tableau Public, and in the future, would love to help businesses make intelligent decisions based on the user data and analyze past business events in the history of economics.

No comments:

Post a Comment